Wages start at $13.00 hour
Primarily works at the Alliant Energy PowerHouse and McGrath Amphitheatre*.
Reports to Ticket Office Manager
- In the absence of the Ticket Office Manager, assigned to lead the overall operation of the Ticket Office by providing for the sale and accounting of all tickets. Assure compliance with all service standards, contract provisions and obligations.
- Assure the proper accounting of all money and tickets for events, including but not limited to: daily balancing of ticket sellers, daily sales reports, staff overage/shortage logs, and deposits.
- Handle customer complaints, ticket problems and customer service issues in a fair, professional and courteous manner.
- Supervise & train ticket office personnel.
- Must be proficient in Ticketmaster software to process ticket sales and be able to solve system issues.
The McGrath Amphitheatre ticket office is located onsite (outdoors) and only open during events.